The singer and late basketball legend formed a mutual bond and respect for each other.
Taylor Swift SURPRISES Kobe Bryant’s Daughter During Eras Tour Show
Swift and Kobe Bryant might be an unlikely pairing, but they knew each other for years before his tragic death in 2020. Ever since then, Swift has maintained a bond with his family.
Kobe Bryant honored Taylor Swift onstage in 2015.
Kobe Bryant appeared on stage with the performer and explained that the number 16 was also the number of championships the Los Angeles Lakers had at the time. The basketball player then unveiled a special banner that would hang at the arena in honor of Swift’s achievement.
When Swift thanked Kobe Bryant via Twitter, a platform now known as X, the pro shared the following response: “My pleasure. Keep breaking records and changing lives.”
Want to Earn Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie – You can earn up to $50 per survey as you review products and services. Join Survey Junkie
- eSurveyBox – Earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, shopping, and more. Start with eSurveyBox
- iSurveyWorld – Earn $1 per survey
- Survey Voices – Join an online survey rewards community of 3 million members!
- MakeSurveyMoney – Earn cash directly for surveys, videos, TV, coupons, and more. Join MakeSurveyMoney